Me, Myself & Everything I do.

Hello, 

I am Dr. Renee West and I obtained my doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from the National University of Natural Medicine, the oldest naturopathic school in North America located in Portland, OR. 

 

I planned on getting a bachelor’s degree in nutrition, however, the school’s program was agriculture-based and focused on genetically modifying food rather than food’s effect on the body. Instead, I traveled the world and received a degree in International Politics from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and Spanish language from the University of Salamanca, Spain. 

 

Massage therapy and helping people recover physically became my profession instead of international espionage. After multiple decades as a bodyworker and yoga instructor in Aspen, Colorado I returned to graduate school because I desired to profoundly help more people on their journey into wellness and optimal health. As a mother I desire only the best for my child, so when I found something effective at addressing all our health concerns, even ones where I was scared enough to visit the emergency room, without any side effects, I began studying it. I was blown away it simultaneously is gentle enough for my new baby and in the ICU for people on life support.

 

I have been an adrenaline seeking athlete my entire life and believe we should use our body to its fullest capacity, especially in pursuit of happiness. My personal recovery from injuries and surgeries allowed me to experiment first hand with various healing methods to know what works. I focus on personalized programs so athletes can return to their favorite sport as quickly as possible.

My passion as a doctor is improving outcomes so we can all feel great regardless of age, previous injuries or diagnosis. When our body can move without pain, is nourished and optimally functioning, we will naturally sleep soundly which results in looking good and feeling great! 






SHOP

Dr. Renée West's Dispensary


Standard Process Medicinary 



CONNECT WITH ME

Facebook

YouTube

Instagram

LinkedIn








Comments